ZeroToHeroZeroToHero

Main News Audio Reviews Stats

Average Man Average Man

Amazing!

Still one of my absolute favorite submissions on newgrounds, and for those who are wondering...

The song is "Average Man" by Reel Big Fish.

& So We Love Playstation & So We Love Playstation

Good idea

The song and idea was creative, but the singing was just atrocious, which I suppose could add to it being funny...It sounded like they were afraid of being heard and therefore didn't actually sing at all. All head voice with whispered high pitches. As for FrancineLouise from voice acting fame, I for one have never heard of her;).

Gamer Tonight-Abused Sim Gamer Tonight-Abused Sim

Interesting...

I found your other ones better, even more creative. I'd definently suggest to anyone reading this to check them out if you didn't like this one. They're very well done.

Although, this was good. It had it's moments...But I guess I'm just not a sims kind of guy.

Great job on the animation though! That's always very impressive.

Do you have a waffle Do you have a waffle

Haha...Very well done.

Enjoyed the animation, very smooth and creative. I'll never look at a waffle the same after seeing them sex-it-up though. That was certainly strange...

Well, what ever floats your boat. Great job.

The Killing Murderer The Killing Murderer

Very well done, a must watch!

haha very good sir. Very creative...

What a twist!

Fantastic flash animating as well. Voices were also very clear and easy to understand.

The Sicksons The Sicksons

=).

Animation was well done.
Lack of story line.
Bart Raped Milhouse.

Over all, it was a good animation and decent time killer! I watched it twice, and my family liked it too. Congratulations!

Awesome Crossing Redux Awesome Crossing Redux

Amazing!

This is a place of business, not a place of MONKEY business!

Fuck you Steve! Hahahaha

Good job! Great animation, I look very much forward to more.

As for the Animal Crossing...Also fantastic=). "DRAW ON ME!!!" haha

Snakes on a Plane Snakes on a Plane

lolol

And Samuel L Jackson...That was awesome

A Men's Room Monologue A Men's Room Monologue

Lol very funny stuff

That was a good cartoon, very true also. Damn mens restrooms!

Socom: Im a Captin Socom: Im a Captin

Lol So True!

Lol i must say, as an avid socom player; i can really relate to alot of the bs this game has to offer. Very nice cartoon man, hope to see more from you.

Also, if you need help with voices or anything, im guessing you play socom 2, My name is Dark_Zero on it, if your ever there, check if im on and we can talk.

Very nice dude!

Ani-x responds:

yeah, happens to much. i may have exaggered what happens just a tad..maybe a little..

i can always use the voice actors, but to be honest im beta testing socom 3..so i dont think i will be on socom 2 any more